haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2013

Songs of Our Holy Masters in Face Book

Sacinandana Dasa

When I was teaching in Srila Gurudeva's Gurukula a desire manifested in me that there were english songs for the children could sing. I believed by that the children could easily and joyfully learn the siddhanata and histories of our great acharaya and manifestations of the Lord (instead of singing songs in a foreign language that they didnt understand for an hour a day)

Not so long after I attended a festival with Srila Gurudeva in Hawaii. There Mangala Didi sang a beautiful song for Srila Gurudeva in English. I was so very very happy to hear it. Finally I was hearing a song we could all simply understand and sing together with great joy and absorption! It was truly a beautiful and amazing moment!

I then witnessed Gurudeva thank Mangala Didi so much for composing her beautiful english translation of that Vaisnava song.

To my even greater amazement however, Srila Gurudeva then asked Mangala Didi to continue translating all our Vaisnava Acharya songs into English songs! I became overjoyed seeing Gurudeva order this!

I have never forgotten that special moment. For me it marked a very very special point in time, and also confirmed for me that my desire was OK.

Srila Gurudeva's dear siksa disciple Mangala Didi, has never stopped translating and producing more and more songs since then (over 13 years ago).

All these songs have come under the direct order, wishes and blessings of Srila Gurudeva, I personally witnessed this. Thus I feel so happy to read, hear and sing these songs, as I know that they have come about under the direct Divine order of Sri Guru!

We are very fortunate for Srimati Mangala Didi's humble, unwavering dedication and seva to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga's mission in always trying to fulfill this order given to her by Sri Guru. We are also so endebted to her dear Vaisnava sons and daughters, GaurasundarPrabhu, Candrakanta Didi, Suchandra Didi, Nitai Gaur Prem Prabhu, Gadadhar prem Prabhu and Rani Prema Didi for helping her to record these songs so nicely for the benefit of the whole world!

Jaya Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga! Ananta Koti Vainsava Bhakta Vrnda ki jaya!

Please like their new page...



                                              Songs of Our Holy Masters


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .