sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011
Swamiji Sajjana Maharaja ON LINE NOW HARI KATHA BRASIL 2011
Free live streaming by Ustream
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakur
amara jivana, sada pape rata,
nahiko punyera lesha
parere udvega, diyachi ye koto,
diyachi jivere klesa
nija sukha lagi’, pape nahi dori,
para-sukhe duhkhi, sada mithya-bhashi,
asesha kamana, hridi majhe mora,
mada-matta sada, vishaye mohita,
nidralasya hata, sukarye virata,
akarye udyogi ami
pratishtha lagiya, sathya-acarana,
lobha-hata sada kami
e heno durjana, saj-jana-varjita,
nana duhkhe jara jara
bardhakye ekhona, upaya-vihina,
ta’te dina akincana
bhakativinoda, prabhura carane,
kore duhkha nivedana
1) I am an impious sinner and have caused others great anxiety and trouble.
2) I have never hesitated to perform sinful acts for my own enjoyment. Devoid of all compassion, concerned only with my own selfish interests, I am remorseful seeing others happy. I am a perpetual liar, and the misery of others is a source of great pleasure for me.
3) The material desires within the core of my heart are unlimited. I am wrathful, devoted to false pride and arrogance, intoxicated by vanity, and bewildered by worldly affairs. Envy and egotism are the ornaments I wear.
4) Ruined by laziness and sleep, I resist all pious deeds; yet I am very active and enthusiastic to perfrom wicked acts. For worldly fame and reputation I engage in the practice of deceitfulness. Thus I am destroyed by my own greed and am always lustful.
5) A vile, wicked man such as this, rejected by godly people, is a constant offender. I am such a person, devoid of all good works, forever inclined toward evil, worn out and wasted by various miseries.
6) Now in old age, deprived of all means of success, humbled and poor, Bhaktivinoda submits his tale of grief at the feet of the Supreme Lord.