haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2011

Srila Prabhupada's letter


It Takes One To Know One



Srila Prabhupada and Srila Narayana Maharaja


Srila Prabhupada's letter to Srila Narayana Maharaja
September 28, 1966

"Our relationship is certainly based on spontaneous love. That is why there is no chance of us forgetting one another. By the mercy of Guru and Gauranga may everything be auspicious for you. This is my constant prayer. From the first time I saw you I have been your constant well-wisher. At his first sight of me, Srila Prabhupada also saw me with such love. It was in my very first darshan of Srila Prabhupada that I learned how to love. "


SRILA BHAKTI BALLABH TIRTHA MAHRAJA GARLANDS SRILA NARAYAN MAHARAJA


In an email, written by Pujyapada Bhakti Vichar Vishnu maharaja, to me, Jayanta das, he wrote :



" You have accepted initiation from such a Guru, about Whome our Gurudeva, (Srila Bhakti Ballabh Tirtha Maharaja) has said number of times (When Srila Narayan Maharaj was present in person), that in Gaudiya world, there are very few Who has right to speak on Madhur Rasa. And among those is Srila Narayan Maharaj. "

Upon reading these words, profuse tears of separation engulped me, as I remember the warmth and the glories of my most beloved Guru Maharaja.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .