- "Param vijayate sri-krsna-sankirtanam–supreme victory to the congregational chanting of Krsna’s names" - this is Sri Gaudiya Math’s sole object of worship.
- Sri Krsna, who is the visaya-vigraha or the object of the devotee’s prema, is the sole enjoyer, and all others are to be enjoyed by Him.
- Those who don't perform Hari-bhajana are ignorant and murderers of their own soul.
- The acceptance of Harinama and direct realization of Bhagavan are one and the same.
- Those who equate the demigods with Visnu are unable to serve Bhagavan.
- Establishing a printing press to print devotional books and preaching by organizing Nama Hatta programs constitutes genuine service to Sri Mayapur.
- We are not doers of good or bad deeds, nor are we scholars or illiterate. Carrying the shoes of Hari's pure devotees as our duty, we are initiates into the mantra "kirtaniya sada hari".
- Preaching without following proper conduct falls within the category of karma, mundane activity. Without criticizing the nature of other, one should correct one's self - this is my personal instruction.
- Serving the Vrajavasis who felt great separation from Krsna when He left Vraja to reside in Mathura is our supreme constitutional occupation.
- If we desire to follow an auspicious course in life, then disregarding the theories of even countless people we should hear instructions only from a transcendental source.
- Life as an animal, bird, insect, or any other of the countless thousands of species is acceptable, but taking shelter of deceit is thoroughly improper. Only an honest person possesses real auspiciousness.
- Simple heartedness is synonymous with Vaisnavism. Servants of paramahamsa Vaisnava should be simple-hearted, a quality which makes them the topmost brahmanas.
- Helping to draw conditioned souls away from their perverted attachment to this material energy is the greatest compassion. If even one soul is rescued from maha-maya's fortress, that compassionate act is infinitely more benevolent than the construction of unlimited hospitals.
- We have not come to this world to be construction workers; we are the bearers of Sri Caitanyadeva's instructions.
- We will not remain in this world for long, and by profusely performing Hari-kirtan, upon relinquishing these material bodies we will experience the ultimate reward of embodied life.
- The foot-dust of Sri Rupa Goswami, the fulfiller of Sri Caitanyadeva's inner desires is our life's sole desired object.
- If I were to desist from lecturing about the Absolute Truth due to being fearful that some listeners may be displeased, I would be deviating from the path of Vedic truth and accepting the path of untruth. I would become one who is inimical to the Vedas, an atheist, and would no longer possess faith in Bhagavan, the very embodiment of Truth.
- Krsna's darsan can only be attained through the medium of the ear as one hears Hari-katha from pure Vaisnavas; there is no other way.
- Wherever Hari-katha is being spoken is a holy place.
- Proper sravana, hearing, is accomplished through the medium of kirtan, and this will give one the good opportunity to practice smarana, remembrance. Then internal experience of rendering direct service to the astakaliya-lila, Sri Radha-Krsna's pastimes in each of the eight parts of the day, becomes possible.
- We should understand that the loud calling out of Krsna's names is bhakti.
- Bhagavan will not accept anything, that is offered by a person who doesn't chant Harinam one-hundred thousand times daily (1 lakh of names).
- By sincerely endeavoring to chant Harinam without offences and remaining fixed in chanting constantly, one's offences will fade and pure Harinam will arise on the tongue.
- As mundane thoughts arise while taking Harinam, one should not become discouraged. A secondary consequence of taking Harinam is that these useless mundane thoughts will gradually dissipate; therefore one should not worry about this. By dedicating one's mind, body, and words to serving Sri Nama and continuing to chant with great persistence, Sri Nama Prabhu will grant one darsan of His supremely auspicious transcendental form. And by continuing to chant until one's anarthas are fully eradicated by the power of Sri Nama realization of His form, qualities and pastimes will automatically arise.