haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2011

Letter to Navayogendra -- Los Angeles 26 July, 1970


Sri Devanandana Gaudiya Math

Navadvipa

My Dear Navayogendra Brahmacari,


Please accept my blessings. I beg to thank you for your letter dated 14th July, 1970, in Bengali, and you will excuse me for replying in English to save a little time. Nowadays I am not keeping very good health and very soon I may return for a change in India.



I have received no Panjika from your side, neither I have any information from New York. So it is too late now, you need not send any more copies. Regarding magazines, please inquire from Acyutananda.

Please offer my obeisances to all Vaisnavas. Thank you very much once more for your kind letter.

Herewith please find a copy of our booklist.



Your ever well-wisher,

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

ACBS:dm


N.B. Please offer my obeisances to Srimad Narayana Maharaja. I have not heard from him in a long time. Please request hm to find out a large piece of land perhaps with a house, between Mathura and Vrndavana, for purchasing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .