haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

terça-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2011

Sweet Story

Dandavats and Pranams to All the Vaishnavas and Vaishnavis,



Last night Srila Bharati Maharaja told a sweet story in his lecture that I want to share with you. He said that once Srimati  Radharani was in the Kunj with Lalita and Lalita was requesting her to give up chanting of Krishna's Name. Sri Lalita told her that you have turned black from chanting this name and you cannot sleep or eat or do anything because you are always chanting the name of Krishna. Srimati Radharani told her I cannot stop reciting the name of Krishna. It gives me so much happiness so much pleasure that I cannot give it up no matter what happens to me I cannot give it up. At that time Krishna came and saw the condition of Srimati Radhika and asked why she was in this condition. When He was told that Srimati Radhika was unable to stop reciting Krishna's name because the sweet pleasure was so intense.

Then He began to wonder. What is this ecstasy she is feeling in the recitation of my name. I want to feel it.  What is the sweetness she is tasting. I want to taste it. So I will have to become her I will take her mood and become like her to taste and feel this sweet ecstasy. That is when he decided to come as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.


Your Servant

Bhagavat Swami


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .