haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2012

Do not try to hide anything from the Vaisnavas


If we do not express our inner feelings and inner lusty desires to our guru and Vaisnavas, if we try to hide these things, they will become more and more powerful and one day they will engulf us.


Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Goswami Maharaja

So do not try to hide anything from the Vaiṣṇavas. I know that some of you are hiding things. Some among you are hearing hari-katha and also writing prema-katha, love letters, to others in your group.

I know, because if I did not know, how can I be a Vaisnava?

So you should believe me when I tell you that I know everything you have in your hearts. Do not try to hide anything.

Guru knows everything if he is bona fide, so do not try to conceal and hide all these things. You should have faith in me and I will try to give medicines for these diseases and certainly you will recover!



Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Goswami Maharaja, Lecture about Sri Upadesamrita Sloka 1, given in Mathura on November 3, 1996




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .