haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

domingo, 15 de julho de 2012

The Sound of Love

por 


I wrote this a couple of days ago. I recorded it in iMovie and then added the track to garagband for a little harmony.

The rain is love. The rain is dropping down, The rain is dropping down
Can you hear the sound, of the rain, dropping down

Dropping down, from up above
Can you hear the sound, the sound of Love

Oh Lord I pray, You will always send your mercy rain
Oh Lord I pray, I will always take your mercy rain

Gaura Hari, Lord of Mercy. Gaura Hari, Lord of Mercy

The rain is dropping down, The rain is Dropping down
Can you hear the sound, of the rain, dropping down
by Suchandra Dasi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .