haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

domingo, 8 de julho de 2012

Srila Gopal Bhatt Goswami tirobhaav mahotsav



Jai Gopal Bhatt Goswami tirobhaav mahotsav :)


Sri Gopal Bhatt Goswami prayer


(1) Whenever I see the beautiful lotus feet of Sri Gopal Bhatta Prabhu, my eyes flood with tears.


(2) One becomes free from the cycle of birth and death by hearing about your unlimited qualities.


(3) Being attracted by your moonlike face and lips radiant like the rising sun, I can't be pierced by Cupid's ten golden arrows.


(4) Your beautiful teeth resemble a string of pearls. Your joyful words are saturated with sweet nectar.


(5,6) The devotees Sri Roop and Sri Sanatan Gosvamis, Raghunath Das, Raghunath Bhatta, Raghav Pandit, Krishn Das Kaviraj, Lokanath Gosvami are your life. And your soul is Radha-Ramanaji.


(7) With your body full of love you offer obeisances to Lord Caitanya, and like a honeybee you are attached to His lotus feet. You kindly gave shelter to Srinivas Acarya.


(8) Your only engagement is associating with pure devotees, relishing rasa, and tasting the divine madness of gopi-bhav.


(9) The pastimes of Radha-Raman flow through your mind like the celestial Ganges. You are the crest jewel of rasika Vaisnavas. Relishing prem-rasa, you become overwhelmed with ecstatic emotions.


(10) Oh, ocean of spontaneous love for Radha-Raman. You are the friend of the fallen. Your fame is sung throughout the universe.


(11) Oh, your form is most sweet and full of mercy. And your unlimited qualities act like a touchstone.


(12) Just once, Oh master, let me see your lotus feet, the essence of all sweetness.


(13) After many many births, I have attained the rare fortune of serving the servants of your eternal associates.


(14) Because of bad karma I have wasted my life enjoying sense-gratification.


(15) I am full of offenses. But my only hope is that you, being full of merciful qualities, will deliver this fallen soul.


(16) Although my mind is fickle and I'm greedy and sinful, still this Chandan Dasanudas calls out to you. Please don't neglect me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .