haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

domingo, 29 de julho de 2012

Sri Balabhadra-stotra-kavaca

                        (The Prayer and Armor of Lord Balarama)



Lord Krishna and His elder brother, Lord Balarama (left).

(Painting reprinted from the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust)
.
Text 1 

duryodhana uvaca
gopibhyam kavacam dattam
gargacaryena dhimata
sarva-raksha-karam divyam
dehi mahyam maha-mune

Duryodhana said: O great sage, please give me the transcendental Balarama-kavacha, which wise Garga Muni gave to the gopis, and which gives all protection. 

Text 2 

shri-pradvipaka uvaca
snatva jale kshauma-dharah kushasanah
pavitra-paniu krita-mantra-marjanah
smritvatha natva balam acyutagrajam
sandharayed dharma-samahito bhavet

Shri Pradvipaka Muni said: After bathing and dressing in clean cotton garments, a person should sit on a kusha-grass mat, purify his hands with mantras, bow down, and with fixed intelligence meditate on Lord Krishna's elder brother, Lord Balarama.

Text 3

goloka-dhamadhipatih pareshvarah
pareshu mam patu pavitra-kirtanahbhu-mandalam sarshapavad vilakshyate
yan-murdhni mam patu sa bhumi-mandale
May Lord Balarama, who is the master of Goloka, who is the supreme controller of all controllers, and whose fame is spotless, protect me. May Lord Balarama, who on His head holds the earth as if it were a single mustard seed, protect me in this world.

Text 4

senasu mam rakshatu sira-panir
yuddhe sada rakshatu mam hali cha
durgeshu chayavann musali sada mam
vaneshu sankarshana adi-devah

May Lord Balarama protect me when I am surrounded by many armies. May Lord Balarama, who holds a plow, always protect me in battle. May Lord Balarama, who holds a club, always protect me in many fortresses. May Lord Balarama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead protect me in the forest.

Text 5

kalindaja-vega-haro jaleshu
nilambaro rakshatu mam sadagnau
vayau cha ramo 'vatu khe balash cha
maharnave 'nanta-vapuh sada mam

May Lord Balarama, who wears blue garments and who stopped the Yamuna, always protect me in fire. May Lord Balarama protect me in the wind. May Lord Balarama protect me in the sky. May Lord Balarama, who is Lord Ananta Himself, always protect me in the great ocean.

Text 6

shri-vasudevo 'vatu parvateshu
sahasra-shirshä cha maha-vivade
rogeshu mam rakshatu rauhineyo
mam kama-palo 'vatu va vipatsu

May Lord Balarama, who is Vasudeva's son, protect me on mountains. May Lord Balarama, who has a thousand heads, protect me in great disputes. May Lord Balarama, who is Rohini's son, protect me from diseases. May Lord Balarama, who fulfills desires, protect me from catastrophes.

Text 7

kamat sada rakshatu dhenukarih
krodhat sada mam dvivida-prahari
lobhat sada rakshatu balvalarir
mohat sada mam kila magadharih

May Lord Balarama, who is the enemy of Dhenukasura, always protect me from lust. May Lord Balarama, who killed Dvivida, always protect me from anger. May Lord Balarama, who is the enemy of Balvala, always protect me from greed. May Lord Balarama, who is the enemy of Jarasandha, always protect me from illusion.

Text 8

pratah sada rakshatu vrishni-dhuryah
prahne sada mam mathura-purendra
madhyandine gopa-sakhah prapatu
svarat parahne 'vatu mam sadaiva

May Lord Balarama, who is the best of the Vrishnis, always protect me at sunrise. May Lord Balarama, who is the king of Mathura City, always protect me in the morning. May Lord Balarama, who is the friend of the gopas, always protect me at midday. May Lord Balarama, who is supremely independent, always protect me in the afternoon.

Text 9

sayam phanindro 'vatu mam sadaiva
parat paro rakshatu mam pradoshe
purne nishithe cha duranta-viryah
pratyusha-kale 'vatu mam sadaiva
May Lord Balarama, who is the king of serpents, always protect me at sunset. May Lord Balarama, who is greater than the greatest, always protect me in the evening. May Lord Balarama, whose power is invincible, always protect me in the middle of the night. May Lord Balarama always protect me at every sunrise.

Text 10

vidikshu mam rakshatu revati-patir
dikshu pralambarir adho yadudvahah
urdhvam sada mam balabhadra arat
tatha samantad baladeva eva hi
May Lord Balarama, who is the master of Revati, protect me from every direction. May Lord Balarama, who is the enemy of Pralamba, protect me from every direction. May Lord Balarama, who is the best of the Yadavas, protect me from below. May Lord Balarama always protect me from above. May Lord Balarama protect me from near and far. May Lord Balarama protect me everywhere.

Text 11

antah sadavyat purushottamo bahir
nagendra-lilo 'vatu mam maha-balah
sadantaratma cha vasan harih svayam
prapatu purnah parameshvaro mahan

May Lord Balarama, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, always protect me from within. May powerful Lord Balarama, who enjoys pastimes as the king of serpents, protect me from without. May Lord Balarama, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Supersoul residing in everyone's heart, always protect me.

Text 12

devasuranam bhaya-nashanam cha
hutashanam papa-chayendhananam
vinashanam vighna-ghatasya viddhi
siddhasanam varma-varam balasya

Please know that this kavacha of Lord Balarama is the best of armors. It destroys the fears of the demigods and demons. It is a blazing fire that burns up the fuel of a host of sins. It is the death of a host of obstacles. It is the abode of spiritual perfection.
.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .