Pearls of Hari Katha
The Upadesavali Of Sri Srimad Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Goswami
1.Bhagavat-bhakti is attained by visrambha-seva (intimate service) to the lotus feet of Sri Guru.
2. Honest service to Sri Hari, guru and Vaisnavas is actual guru-seva.
3. The anga of bhakti known as kirtana is the best and complete limb of bhakti.
4. Only through the medium of kirtana are the other limbs of bhakti accomplished.
5. Renouncing bad association is actual solitude, and performing bhajana in the company of sadhus and Vaisnavas is the actual meaning of solitary bhajana.
6. Preaching Hari-katha always and everywhere is real Hari-kirtana.
7. To speak Hari-katha always and everywhere or to be absorbed in speaking about services related to Sri Hari is real silence.
8. Performing Gaura-bhajana in the mood of rupanuga is the actual vipralambha-bhajana of Sri Radha and Krsna.
9. Taking shelter of the feet of a genuine guru, one should serve Hari.
10. One should never give pain to any living entity by body, mind, or words.
11. One should maintain his life by honest means.
12. One should always remember that Sri Bhagavan is one, not many.
13. Vrajendra-nandana Sri Krsna only is Svayam Bhagavan; He is the possessor of all sakti and the origin of all avataras. Rendering service to Him is the primary duty of all living entities; all other activities are secondary.
14. Those people who consider that Bhagavan is formless are atheists, and one should never associate with them.
15. Attaining prema for Sri Krsna is the real ultimate objective of the jiva.
16. The service of Krsna which is performed for His pleasure with a favourable attitude, which is devoid of all other desires, which is not covered by jnana and karma, and which is carried out through the body, mind, words, and all of the senses, is our very life.