haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

Divine Instructions

by:

Shanti Devi Dasi

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes.php?id=717147102




You repeat namam. If you repeat namam you are doing all the auspicious activities. Every moment you are reading Vedas, Vedas as a scriptures. And you are performing all sorts of yajnas - offerings. Yajnas, performance of yajnas, fire, fire. And then roaming, visiting all the sacred places. If you repeat namam you do all these things. And you do always charity. You do every auspicious activity if you repeat namam. It is equal to numberless auspicious activities. So namam is the Supreme. Namam will give us the highest seat of Vaikuntha. And higher to Vaikuntha is Goloka. And at Goloka Krishna is there. And I can reach Krishna with repeating namam.

First this sraddha. We must have faith in the namam. Then sadhu-sanga. Then we must have real sadhu's blessings from whom we will receive the mantra or namam. Then bhajana-kriya. Then according to his advice we practice the bhajan. And through bhajan all my anarthas, ignorance will be destroyed. I can clearly understand myself. I can clearly understand about the Lord, and the favorable activities to the Lord. And which are not favorable you must discard it. And that I can understand by bhajan. Do bhajan. You must be regularly doing bhajan. Then nistha, ruci, asakti, bhava and prema. Gradually we will be free from impurities. We will attain purity. Because we are in this clouded darkness in the night, we have no perfect eyesight. Though we have eyesight we require light. Light is not there. Due to darkness I cannot see. Due to ignorance I do not know what is the righteous path. I cannot able to select. And that, by performing constantly namam, all this will be performed automatically. Krishna will bless you. You must surrender to Krishna.

"Lord Krishna, you bless me. I have surrendered to you. I belong to you. You are my father, you are my brother, you are my mother, you are my wealth, you are my knowledge, everything you are. So please bless me."

So saying do your duty. Do your business, anything.

Whatever you eat ask: "Krishna, I offer. Krishnarpanamastu." Then eat.

Anything.

"House, Krishna, is yours. Everything is yours."

That doesn't mean that you are deprived of this. No. You will have more strength because Krishna is the guardian.

ananyas cintayanto mam
ye janah paryupasate
tesam nityabhiyuktanam
yoga-ksemam vahamy aham (BG 9.22)

In Gita it is told:

"Who unconditionally surrenders to me, and remembers me always, I will protect him. I will give him what he wants, and what he has I will protect."

Krishna promised to you.

So you should do this namam. And you know that you should not hate or abuse or ridicule other systems of religion. Or you need not ridicule a Vaisnava, a sadhu. And you must obey, completely obey the order of Guru, Spiritual Master. Don't disobey. It is for your welfare. And Guru doesn't want anything from you. He wants to give you the spiritual knowledge. And you may be benefited, you may be happy, you may be, all should be happy. Day and night you remember him, and do Harinamam. Krishna, Krishna, Krishna, Krishna. This is simple way. It is not difficult way. Very simple to repeat namam.

While doing namam don't talk with anybody. If you do namam, don't talk. If you have to talk stop the namam and then talk. Not while doing namam - don't talk. If anybody says - wait, "I am finished" when you come to Sumeru once. You are in the half way, now you are talking means it has gone. Now if you come to Sumeru then stop it, then you can talk.

Gradually you will know all this and the Nama will make you know. Nama is so powerful. He is omnipotent. He will let you know what to do and what not. Everything. You will repeat namam - you will be happy always. Do namam... (Ljubljana, 24. 6. 1999., Harinama Initiations)

Srila Bhaktivaibhava Puri Gosvami Maharaja ki jaya !!!

.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .