haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

sábado, 28 de abril de 2012

Back to Bhakti News

Back to Bhakti


I pray to Srila Gurudeva for his blessings that I may always remember, with ever-growing gratitude and affection, his lotus feet and his words, all steeped in the love overflowing from his divine heart. He is my very best friend and well-wisher, and I pray to all the Vaisnavas that I might one day be fit to serve him in a pleasing manner.

“In the spiritual world, all walking is dancing, and all talking is singing”

– AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .