haribol, bem vindos , por favor adicionar

Pesquisar este blog

Translate

quarta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2010

You Are the Sound and the Light within my Soul

 por :

Uma Devi Dasi



  Gurudeva, you are the ocean
you are the sound and the light within my soul
i pray ...that i return a measure
of the love that through your life flows
& there ain't no difference
when you know & you know
gurudeva you are the ocean,
you are the sound and the light within my soul
you are the seed of my devotion
you are the blessing that makes my spirit whole
you are the living proof of freedom
& the call to follow is clear

i can't tell you how much I love you
& the wonder and the grace of living here
in the shadow of the great love you are giving
& the feeling that you are always here
& i want to live forever by your side
& the happiness i feel, no longer to deny
& i've found a river (x 2)

i've found a river flowing deep inside
i've found a river (x2)
i've found a river flowing in my heart

jaya jaya gurudeva,
jaya jaya gurudeva
jaya gurudeva, jaya jaya, jaya gurudeva
oh jaya jaya, jaya gurudeva, jaya jaya, jaya gurudeva

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Contato

Email :
harekrishnacampinas@hotmail.com

Creative Commons License

Jornal Hare Krsna Brasil é licenciado Licença Creative Commons
Ao copiar qualquer artigo por gentileza mencionar o link o credito do autor .